1. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel room reservation?
Yes, a one night deposit will be charged to guarantee your reservation. The same credit card must be presented upon check in. If this card is not present, the original deposit will be refunded and full payment will be required.
2. What is check in/check out time?
Standard check in time is 3pm and check out is at 11am. Please note that late check out requests are based upon availability on the date of departure. Additional charges may apply.
3. What do I need to check in to the hotel?
Upon check in, you will be required to provide a valid government issued picture ID and a major credit card; both must match the name on the hotel reservation. Your credit card will be authorized for room and tax and a $50 per day security deposit for incidental charges. Unused authorizations will be released at check out and will take 5 to 7 business days to appear back on your account.
4. What if I do not have a major credit card at check in?
As an alternative to a credit card, a $200 cash deposit plus room and tax must be provided at check in if the room is not prepaid. If room and tax have been prepaid then a deposit of $200 will be required.
5. What is The Park Central’s cancellation policy?
Cancellations must occur at least 72 hours prior to local check in time of 3PM. Guests who do not cancel prior to this will be charged a one night’s room plus tax. Cancellation policy is subject to change.
6. If I change my reservations, will my rates change?
There is a possibility. If you change the date of arrival then you may be working with a new set of rates. If you increase the number of people in your room, you will pay the additional person charge above the original rate. Also, if you upgrade your room type the rate will change.
7. I found a lower rate for The Park Central on another website, what do I do?
Please visit our Book Direct with us online and SAVE program details on our website.
8. Do you have an early departure fee?
An early departure fee of up to one night’s room and tax may apply to all reservations.
9. How much do you charge for wifi internet access?
Complimentary wifi internet access is available throughout the hotel for all of our guests.
10. Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
We do not offer shuttle services to or from the airport but our concierge can make arrangements for you.
11. Do you have on-site parking?
The Park Central offers valet parking services for $28/night, valet parking fees are subject to change.
12. Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
The Park Central Café offers room service 8am to 11am.
13. Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service animals.
14. Do you allow smoking on property? In rooms?
The Park Central is completely non-smoking. A cleaning fee is applied to a room that has been smoked in. Guests who wish to smoke may do so on our rooftop sundeck.
15. Is it possible to send packages ordered online to the hotel prior to arrival? Is there a charge?
Up to 5 packages ordered online may be sent prior to arrival. A $4.00 fee will be charged per box received if you exceed 5 packages.